IMPORTANT: We have been encountering a problem recently where not only notarios, but also lawyers, have been giving misinformation that could get people stuck outside of the country for 10 years, so we made emergency Youtube videos (English and Spanish). U.S. citizen children (21+) of undocumented immigrants are being told that they can file a petition for their parents, do consular processing, and just apply for a new (or old) waiver. It is very important for everyone to know that if the parent does not have a U.S. citizen/resident spouse or parent, the parent will NOT qualify for the waiver and can get stuck outside of the United States for 10 years, away from their family.


Please be clear on this before leaving the country or giving someone your money.