Car Accidents Attorneys
Orange County, CA
Orange County, CA
Auto Accident Case Overview
Our office has helped recover millions of dollars for victims of careless drivers.
Call us right away and we will:
- Help you get your car repaired or replaced quickly
- Get your car or truck out of the tow-yard
- Help coordinate a rental car
- File claims for any out-of-pocket expenses
- Coordinate excellent medical care if needed
- Work to get your outstanding medical or ambulance bills negotiated and paid
- File claims for any lost income and wages
- Fight to get YOU the maximum monetary recovery
Free Case Evaluation with an experienced trial attorney.
Hablamos Espanol. Call or text Corrales Law Group today.
What should I do if I have been involved in an automobile accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident you should:
- Call the police- It is always better to have a police report on file in order to obtain all important information. If the police cannot arrive on the scene, make sure to take pictures and exchange all important information with all drivers. If possible, find a witness and write down their phone number.
- Get medical attention- make sure to receive treatment for injures as soon as possible. Many collisions involve serious head or spinal injuries that require immediate attention. If emergency care is not needed or required, make sure to consult with an attorney to help with medical care coordination.
- Call an experienced car accident attorney– An attorney could help you investigate all responsible parties, have your property replaced or repaired promptly, and obtain compensation for any past and future medical care. Several other claims could be explored by a competent personal injury attorney. Make sure to contact an attorney before speaking to any other driver’s insurance company.
When to Pursue a Claim after being involved in a Car Accident?
In California, most claims must be filed within two years after the car collision. In almost every case, it is much better to speak with an attorney as soon as possible so that all evidence may be preserved and all responsible parties can be investigated.
Even if time has passed since your auto collision, you can still contact us for a free case review.
What sort of compensation is available under California Law?
An experienced attorney could help maximize your recovery for several types of claims available under California law. Types of compensation for the victim of a negligent driver that was injured during a car collision can include:
- Medical bills (past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Property loss- including replacement value for things like car seats, broken cell phones, property lost to water damage, etc.
- Lost wages for time away from work due to the collision
- Loss of use claims or rental fees for any time without your vehicle
- Punitive damages to punish a driver in limited cases such as when the other driver was under the influence
How much will it cost to hire an attorney and file a claim or lawsuit?
Our firm works on a contingency basis for car accident cases, meaning you will not pay anything until there is monetary recovery. This means Corrales Law Group will pay all upfront costs of investigations, hiring of experts, retaining all medical records, etc. Contacting our firm is risk free.
One major benefit of hiring our firm on a contingency basis is our incentive is to obtain the maximum recovery for our clients.
What if I did not have auto insurance coverage when I was involved in the collision?
If you did not have insurance coverage at the time of the auto collision, you may be barred from certain claims in California. For example, in most situations in California if an uninsured driver is involved in a collision, they may not be entitled to make claims for pain and suffering under a regulation commonly known as proposition 213.
Even if you did not have valid coverage at the time of the collision, if the other driver was at fault, you may still have several other claims and it may be even more important to talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
Can my immigration status bar me from making an insurance claim?
Immigration status will not bar a person from filing most claims against a negligent driver. Your immigration status is private and you may want to consult a personal injury attorney to make sure your privacy is protected.
What if I was driving for Uber or Lyft when I was involved in the auto collision?
Our firm has handled several claims and cases that deal with ridesharing services like Lyft and Uber. If you were involved in a car accident while driving for Lyft or Uber, it is important to talk to an attorney as soon as possible. There are many insurance coverage issues that come up depending on what stage in the ride the collision occurred in. There are various phases of coverage for ridesharing services and it is important to understand each and what they mean for each person involved, that includes drivers and passengers.
Ridesharing services provide different coverages depending on what phase the accident occurred during. There are also issues to navigate with the driver’s own insurance since many policies now deny coverage if the driver was ‘on the clock’ or driving for a ride sharing app.
Calls us for a free consultation if you were involved in an auto collision while driving for Uber or Lyft.
What if I was a passenger in an Uber or Lyft during a car accident?
If you were a passenger in a Lyft or Uber during a car accident, you have several possible claims against each driver. As a passenger, you have a right to recovery for any injuries, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other possible claims.
Our firm has helped numerous Lyft and Uber riders with claims for injuries sustained during rides and we know how to navigate the confusing claims process for each ride sharing service.
Speak to one of our experienced attorneys today!
Our firm has handled many auto collision claims and have recovered millions for victims of careless drivers. Our goal is to make your extremely difficult situation as easy as possible. Our firm will work to ease your mind and to make sure any person or company that is responsible is held financially accountable. Contact us today to speak directly with an experienced attorney about your case!